Friday, December 26, 2008
Today I was feeling a little depressed. Not for any reason particularly because we had a good Christmas. I think it might be because the hype of Christmas is over and now it's back to normal life as we know it. I got on my blog feeling guilty because I haven't posted in so long. Feeling the need to update, I started looking over my favorite quotes and the resources where I got them. I read a talk by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland and it was so exactly what I needed! I highly recommend it to everyone to read!! It's called The Ministry of Angels and is in the November 2008 Ensign. http://www.lds.org/ you have to check it out and let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the reading suggestion -yes it was awesome! (correction to your link www.lds.org, not com)
It is a great talk! Thanks. I didn't know you had a blog...glad I know now!
Post a Comment